Monday, March 12, 2012

26


this week we had another doctor's appointment,
which of course went well.
amelia's measuring right up to size, with my uterus at 26 cm- right on the money.
her heartbeat is just as crazy as usual, which is perfect.
the medical assistant reweighed me after I begged to take off my jacket,
yeah I was two pounds lighter!
the doc says I can keep exercising, and recommended water aerobics. ha!

so I braved it up this weekend, tried on my swimsuit, and got in a pool.
I loved the sun in st. george, and so did my baby.
I think we could have stayed there for the rest of the pregnancy.

this week is spring break,
to which I have high hopes of getting ahead of the game in terms of school and nesting.
not sure if school will happen, but I will try.
and Jeremy has the baby room mudded, sanded and ready for paint!
(the paint has been sitting on my kitchen island for a couple of weeks now haha)
our base color is brown,
which means the the molding and ceiling will have to be repainted as well.
my wonderful friend/sister/kindred spirit Collette is going to help me with the detail painting
since she has artistic skill, and I do not.
I'm so excited to get it finished so we can start adding furniture!!

I can't believe my baby is 26 weeks old.
we've got under 14 to go.
that's only a little over 3 months
1 week of break
6 weeks of school
1 week of finals
and 6 weeks of waiting...
2 weddings to attend, maternity pictures, nesting, being enormous.
labor

and then my life is forever changed.
how brilliant is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment