Monday, September 8, 2014

23

Hi babe,
 
I love you so.
I love that I can feel you kicking kicking kicking all day long.
I love that I can feel you in two places at once now.
I love dreaming about life when you get here
and I get to stare in your eyes
and I get to smell your heavenly scent
and I get to stroke your soft cheeks
and I get to kiss your sweet lips
and I get to hold your little hands.
I can't wait to watch your daddy slave away after you,
his second little princess.
I can't wait to watch Amelia meet you,
her bestie from two and a half years ago.
I can't wait to watch your grandparents spoil you,
their sweet angel we've all been awaiting.
I can't wait,
my precious little growing miracle.
You are my sleepless nights,
You are my tiny bladder,
You are my stretching abdomen,
You are my worrisome mind,
You are my working hands,
You are my beating heart.
I love you so.
 
You are my whole world,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment