Wednesday, September 10, 2014

24

Dear Scarlett,

There's only less than 16 weeks until your arrival! Wow! Since I'm a huge list maker, I've made a little to-do list before that day comes:

sell desk & aquarium
paint nursery
order/assemble crib & changing table/dresser
sort through baby clothes/ rewash and organize
make a mobile?
ready a diaper bag
clean the carrier carseat
big sister gift to Amelia from Scarlett
order solly baby wrap
newborn diapers
set up bassinet

There doesn't seem like much, but I'm sure I'm forgetting a few minor things. Luckily I feel so much more calm with you being my second babe. I just know the next three months are going to fly by with all our holidays and plans! Here's what's coming up:

26 week prenatal appointment
Mommy and Daddy's 4 year wedding anniversary
family pictures?
Mommy's birthday (and birthday month!)
30 week prenatal appointment
pumpkin picking + pumpkin carving
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Temple lights + gingerbread houses + zoo lights + matching Christmas pj's
CHRISTMAS!

(of course we'll have prenatal appointments for weeks 32, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, and 40, but I figured it might be a little tedious to list!) and then boom, you'll be in my arms before I know it. Times flies when you're having fun, and we're going to have a blast through this fall and winter.

We all love you and can't wait for you!
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment