Monday, September 29, 2014

summer for the bodtchers


swimming and cuddling too// millie helping the youth pick up sponges at their mutual activity// lazy nap days// bike riding with daddy// ava lillie's baptism// love getting pictures like this when I'm at work!// love me some daddy on father's day// love how big my man is and love how tiny my girl is// little owie and bandaid// walk-about to talk about temples// in heaven with two little babes in my arms// millie loves her cousin, baby hadley! (whenever I ask her if she's excited to get a baby sister, she says, "like baby hadley?")


little 13 week bump// running the ragnar at 14 weeks pregnant// my nakey nakey girl swimming// going crossed eyed from some delicious ice cream// at travy's swearing in to the national guard// swimming with WEMINGTON and POHEN// walking to church with our new giraffe backpack// first day of school and a little unsure// kohen and amelia playing a little round of badmitton// scarlett's fetal heart tones measuring right up to 147// "daddy, want some!"// baking some cinnamon rolls for mommy's visiting teachees.


our little trip to yellowstone in may// we were so excited to meet babe scarlett via ultrasound for the first time// temple night for my jer and I// eye patches for us pirates!// love me some lani's// all dressed up for amy and casey's wedding// ogden temple open house// millie babe riding da horseys with kohen and can't stop smiling// my girl finally got the guts to go down the big slide by herself this summer, and she can't stop talking about it!// her little footprint// can I say that I can't WAIT to match my girls??// starting on our halloween costumes, one can never be over-prepared!

1 comment: