Tuesday, September 9, 2014

life is but a dream




I realllllllllly wanted take advantage of my hefty HOA fees and go out on daybreak lake before everything shut down after labor day. We planned for it all summer, but kept getting side-tracked. Turns out Jeremy didn't want to take his pregnant wife and rambunctious toddler out to an open area of water. Luckily, I make a pretty great asian persuasion and we got out in just the nick of time (like three days before labor day). Amelia sang "row your bow" the whole time and asked us if the ducks were sleeping and tried to reach for/drink the water on both sides. I sure love this simple life of mine. I can't believe Amelia will be 3 years old and Scarlett will be 6 months old by next summer! I hope we're able to come as a family again before we move out of daybreak!

xo

1 comment: