Tuesday, September 9, 2014

ogden temple open house




We love to see the temple around here-- Amelia asks for "temple night please?" regularly because she loves to walk around the temple grounds. Needless to say, we were pretty excited for our reservation for the Ogden Temple open house. Jeremy got home early and we rushed up! Last time we drove by, it was heavily under construction but still had a majestic presence. Amelia loved yelling "temple! temple!" during video presentation of the many temples around the world; she also loved singing "the temple song" during our tour and pointing out Jesus in all the pictures. Scarlett and I loved the 57 levels of stairs we had to climb up, and Jer loved wrestling Amelia away from "swimming!" in the baptismal font. Truly though, I'm grateful for so many temples that are readily available for me to be close to my Heavenly Father. I'm grateful for the open houses, where I can show my children where covenants and forever families are made. I'm grateful for my husband and my own forever family I get to keep for eternity.

PS. Aren't those little white booties the cutest? It about killed me when they put them on Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment