Thursday, December 25, 2014

christmas for the bodtchers

My favorite pictures from Christmas eve and day:









































We have the holidays figured out around here. Christmas eve dinner with my parents and Grandma Allred's party right after. Christmas morning with our little girl, off to the Bodtchers for brunch and presents, then to my parents for more food and more presents, usually to a movie while Millie girl naps, and finally to Grandma Jackson's before bedtime. It's pretty insane, but I love our Christmas celebrations. Who knew you could feel so much joy watching your babe on Christmas?

We were spoiled and got a white Christmas this year! It snowed probably once this whole winter season, and it didn't even stick. The tiny blizzard was definitely a cherry on top. Millie girl got a beautiful red kitchen from Santa, and was so so pleased Christmas morning. We got gifts of experience from our parents-- season zoo and aquarium passes, and went to see Exodus: Gods and Kings while Amelia passed out.

We ate more than we should have, and probably threw a few more tantrums than necessary. While Amelia was screaming on a drive, Jer and I looked at each other and I knew. Christmas music was playing in the background, and I just thought you are my best friend. Raising children is hilariously difficult sometimes, but I'm so glad I have my man holding my hand through this wild journey.

Hoping to meet baby Scarlett any day now, that bump of mine looks a little unnatural nowadays!
Hope you and yours had an amazing Christmas!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment