Wednesday, December 3, 2014

november for the bodtchers


daddy & millie taking a mini nap// loving on hadly mae// flashing the U, she loves saying, "utah utes!"// just a good ole selfie with mama// cheeses for breakfast// we made a number chart at alphabetters, and she loved seeing this on her fridge and counting up// just trying to be like mommy at an OB appointment// so sometimes she turns her back to me and says, "mommy, don't bother me!" hilarious!


there's almost no better feeling than a 12 hour hospital cancel from work. I was napping when they called at 5 pm, and I jumped right out of bed and told Jeremy we were going on a date! (thanks grandma and grandpa bodtcher for watching millie on short notice!)// amelia on the way home, I love that she fell asleep with her legs crossed// christmas lights up at the beginning of november, thanks to the help of uncle travy// we had joe and michelle over for dinner and fhe; amelia loved being in the center of attention// we made some dinner for the schow's, jeremy had this brilliant idea of making both alfredo and fettuccine, since you really never know what you're in the mood for// this picture is when I truly felt at peace about amelia not being my only baby. when we brought dinner to the schow's and held baby harrison, amelia was completely in love- being so soft, wanting to kiss him, whispering. I'm sure it won't always be hugs and kisses for her baby sister, but she sure is going to be the best big sister!// amelia always asks to sit in the front with me when we get to where we're going. sometimes I feel too nauseated to get out right away, so take selfies until we're ready// she loved her little green octopus. and I just love that her favorite color is green.


I worked 4 twelve hour shifts in a row, and needed a full day in jammies to recuperate, amelia loved joining me and making me laugh// working on some different faces- "scared!"// "building a temple, mommy!" I always tell jeremy how grateful I am that our daughter loves and appreciates the temple, it brings tears to my eyes sometimes// oh the life of a celebrity... so hard!// we hosted young women in excellence: we decided to go easy on the content of the food, so we could really go all out on the decorations. you can probably see there was a section of toppings for each color that represented each value. AND we tied it all in to our DOTS theme (depend on the savior). I seriously am so please with how beautiful it turned out! funny side story: jeremy came to help set up with me, and he held the balloons as I filled them with helium/tied ribbon on them. he lost like 5 balloons in the air (his one job!) good thing we could laugh about it at such a stressful moment...// amelia insisted on her bear eating breakfast with her, she even protected him with her bib.


loves those lashes// love when she randomly comes to lay down on me// jeremy and I agreed to not turn on our lights until after thanksgiving, but we would go out every few nights and surprise amelia. she would gasp and say "ohhhhhh my goodness!! they boooootiful, daddy!"// first dentist appointment for my millie babe. no cavities, but she was sure suspicious of dr. cottam!// so excited to use her own self-made toothpaste!// she looked so big to me washing her hands right here// snow. what a scary sight after my long night shift// sometimes we have trouble going down for bedtime and amelia sneaks out and tries to hustle us out of her routine.


 oh you know, causal walk around the temple. amelia loves it when we go on a non-monday so she can actually walk inside the gates// one for millie and one for baby scarlett!// a good mom always tucks all the friends in too// just a little thanksgiving craft on thanksgiving eve// I promise she loves us sometimes...// tried another family picture right before I had to leave for work// 4-wheeler rides with grandpa!// I heard she had a rough thanksgiving evening (you know my no-nap millie?), and she fell asleep at 6 pm on the way home.


we loved seeing our sweet lexie and the hank boys. amelia used to play with grant all the time and we've surely missed them so!// ring-around the rosie with grandma at a post-thanksgiving lunch with the bodtchers// and you know always a good time with her cousin kohen// just some thumping ritual to continue our celebration of thanksgiving weekend.

hope you had a wonderful november! I'm sure grateful for my lovely family and friends and this life I'm living. I truly could not be happier with this chapter in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment