Wednesday, December 24, 2014

pre-Christmas for the Bodtchers

why did I want a post-Christmas birthday for my Scarlett babe? everyone asked. why would I wish myself to 40 whole weeks? Christmas season is pretty busy, and though it's a lovely sort of busy, I didn't want her  b i r t h day to get a little lost every year.

here's to the season of giving and the gift of Christ.

addressing out my christmas cards

millie girl giving dad the thumbs up for a working snow blower.
we haven't needed it this winter yet!

christmas lights at temple square

december 8th marked five years together for jer and i.

 fotofly santa, of course

santa #1

 santa #2

santa #3

holiday party with dr. cottam

making sure our home is christmas ready!

lots of shopping and special parking reserved for expectant mothers...

holiday show with Amelia's preschool?



christmas treats for our neighbors! I estimated the amount of ingredients needed perfectly, and my family got to share a total of ONE pretzel rod.


decorating a gingerbread house with my babe, nothing like trying to make her pattern the mint chip lights bringing out my ocd!

amelia loves playing dress-up! we should get some different costumes for her sometime...

cuddling with my millie girl

cookie decorating

riding in the front seat with dad! (up the driveway)

"tree of life" in Draper

nativity scene at the draper temple, amelia loved seeing baby Jesus

christmas sunday, matching with dad!

all the bodtcher cousins, love their sweet little personalities!


zoo lights with the bodtchers, love this freezing freezing tradition!

getting scarlett's nursery ready, last minute of course!

matching christmas pj's for christmas eve!

xo
hope your christmas is merry and bright,
we'll be awaiting a new baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment