Monday, April 9, 2012

30


dear amelia ray bodtcher,
30 weeks means you're only 10 weeks away from being in my arms.
you are already spoiled
by everyone
and I love feeling your summersaults inside me.

at our last doctor's appointment
my uterus was 30 cm, perfect for you how far along we are!
we also took the diaBETES test!
that orange drink that made us sick?
yeah it's not good stuff.
I did eat 3 cookies right before though...
we might be in trouble if our blood test comes back positive.
haha!!
(I know, I'm already the psycho mom that you'll have to babysit)

things are going great out here.
we've only got 2.5 weeks of class and 3 finals left.
and then it's all YOU time.
I'm so excited to nest your nursery!

I love you a million times
and we all can't wait for you to get here.

1 comment: