Tuesday, April 10, 2012

showered by the sweetest family

i always talk about what a lucky girl i am for landing my amazing jeremy for a husband.
i don't think i talk about how blessed i am to marry into the family i did as often, though.

they are the best! gigantic, loving, generous, gracious, wonderful, supportive family. ever.

this past saturday, the bodtchers planned the prettiest shower for me and my amelia. and down to every tiny detail, it was beautiful. thank you julie for putting it together and loving me (and amelia) so much; and thank you to everyone who helped make the shower so amazing.

here are a few adorable pictures:

pictures of jeremy and i as babies and toddlers everywhere,
just so everyone could imagine what amelia will look like.


haha aunt melissa jane found this idea on pinterest
ridiculously adorable.
and jeremy may or may not have taken a party favor and saved the picture in his car.

 doesn't that just crack you up?

the beautiful looking and delicious brunch.
the picture is missing the quiches (which I pretty much scarfed down by myself)!

willow tree (my favorites!) from sweet anna

cutest outfit from aunt collette!

cute outfit we got in newborn and 0-3 months so amelia will be able to grow into them. :)

from the sweet immediate aunts and uncles:

a 2 in 1 bouncer/swing!

a high chair from the bodtcher side!

we also received tons and tons more because we were so loved!
(I just didn't put all the pictures up of my cooing face)

adorable clothes from a ton of aunts,
aunt cheryl made an adorable ruffle skirt and looked everywhere to find a matching top,
a set of dr. seuss books from aunt shauna!!
great-grandma jackson bought amelia her first barbie,
my mom got a million onesies, adorable bigger clothes, binkies, and red pocket money
a baby bjorn carrier from the jackson side,
darlingest books and hair pieces from grandma julie,
etc. etc. etc.

we are so blessed!

all our loving support.


see what i mean?
we are spoiled spoiled girls!

my two moms.

cutest picture ever right?
my great examples of motherhood :)

cute picture with baby kinlee!
she was born a few weeks after jeremy and i were married!
look how big she is!!!

CHEESE!


thank you to everyone who came to love us.
i am so blessed to be able to call you family,
and so is my daughter.
we love you. :)
xo

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! You look darling and I cannot wait to see this little lady!

    ReplyDelete