Saturday, April 28, 2012

showered by the sweetest future nurses

Last weekend, the girls from nursing school threw me the cutest shower.
Jessica and Melissa have been planning this since pretty much the first week of semester!
It was so sweet and such a perfect conclusion to our second semester.


the food was amazing!
it was a ton of sugar, but so tasty.
we always tease these girls, saying they should be in the relief society presidency
because of all their amazing talents
(cooking, baking, party planning, etc.)
sweet little alicia made the fruit pizza on the right -- perfect, right?


here are a couple of gifts.
I tried really hard to not make weird faces for these pictures,
but you can only do so much when you're pregnant.

{swaddle me wrap; cute outfit; another cute outfit}


we played "guess the price" on baby items,
and I was really embarrassed with my score (5).
Saray got the high score of 9/10!
the girls packed up the items in a cute basket for me to take home,
and I was so excited for all the useful and sweet things!
{swaddle me blanket, outlet plugs, baby wipes, nursing items ;), baby wash, binkies, wash clothes, etc. etc. etc.}
Jessica's cute grandma also made us a sweet pink blanket!

these girls showered us with cute outfits, our first pack of diapers, fingernail clippers & gloves so she doesn't scratch herself, nighties, sunglasses, easy sqeezy feeder, etc. etc. etc.!!!

I always tell everyone this,
but I am so grateful I can truly call these girls some of my closest friends.
I don't know how I would survive nursing school without their support and enthusiam!
good thing we're all baby crazy, huh?
and academically speaking too!
I was so anxious and such a mess my first semester and these girls carried me through.
I'm so glad I get to share a career with these wonderful, loving, classy, intelligent ladies
and I'm so blessed to be loved by all of them.
I'm pretty lucky, what can I say?


{from left to right: Alicia, Miriam, Mikyla, me, Melissa, Jessica, Saray; row 2: Christie & Becca}
{thanks to Jerley, Nicole & Sara too!}

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Liana!!! You are going to be such a great mother! I'm so glad we are friends:)

    ReplyDelete