Wednesday, August 17, 2016

amelia's (first) winter revue

dance is so dear to my heart and I'm so pleased that my own daughter loves it as well. synergy dance academy also has expected structure within their classes, even for their little dancers. amelia learned so much her first half year of dance, and we practice her dance routine so many times at home. when she finally performed on-staged, I teared up quite a bit! 

(a little pre-revue photoshoot)

 (a little rehearsal before their performance!)

 (i will always love her scrunchy smile)


 (she needed some guidance on how to hold bouquets of flowers-- thanks grandma and daddy!)

(a huge THANK YOU to our family who came to love on this tiny dancer! it meant the world to her and to us!)


 (amelia has such a special relationship with both sets of grandparents... we're so blessed!)




hold me closer, tiny dancer!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment