Wednesday, August 17, 2016

february for the bodtchers

(we kinda love star wars and this mini mohawk-do on scarley-bum)

 (amelia's homemade valentines for aunt collette's mommy+me party!)





(chinese new year! where my parents spoils the girls and jer and I, and there is so much delicious food to eat!)


(as part of my last month serving on the relief society committee, we plan a newlyweds-game themed activity for our sisters)

 (valentines for school and dance)

 (library babies on mondays and fridays at south jordan library!)

 (sisters being sisters)

 (peekaboo while I use the loo)





 (amelia started reading her BOB books fluently)



 (amelia climbing like a monkey in heels and an elsa dress, no less)




 (not the last time I did the "elsa" braid.)
 (mani and pedi for mommy+millie time!)

 (date to do our taxes, but jer also got me the full set of harry potter dvds for valentines)






(amelia agreed to give the article of faith and sat up fron with her friend brynn, but when the spotlight was put on her, she chickened out.)


(scarlett not a huge fan of the ducks yet)

(daily handwriting practice, also sounding out sentences by herself... "the cat had a bad leg. he was sad.")

No comments:

Post a Comment