Monday, August 22, 2016

road trip to south dakota: day 3, in which we are all far too tired

are you sick of seeing pictures from this one trip? just one more post after this, I promise! after our eventful day, jer definitely needed a nap. I took the girls to happy hour (milk and cookies), a park and then to rushmore by myself. we hiked probably a-tenth of a mile of the presidential hike before scarlett completely lost it, and so we headed home. luckily, dad got a 2-3 hour nap and was ready for our evening wrangle!



 (scarlett asking for my phone back from our photographer, but an otherwise darling picture)


home state UTAH!


the girls watching mulan. we honestly didn't know what else to do after pool time. day 3 was pretty eventful, and I was definitely proud of how much fun this trip was for the girls, and therefore for us as well. I asked amelia what was her favorite part of this trip. her answer? "...the hotel" I thought this was fair, and asked her what her favorite part of the hotel was (guessing in my head either the pool or happy hour). "watching mulan." arggggh... clearly this girl doesn't get much tv time.

No comments:

Post a Comment