Wednesday, August 17, 2016

may for the bodtchers


 (amelia's favorite purchase... her very own umbrella!)

(scarlett and the adamson's cat, chewy!)
 (stop and smell the roses!)




(amelia figured out how to get to the camera on my phone from the lock screen. where was I? yup, busted, passed out on the couch behind her.)


 (scarlett trying to get in on the snack goods)




 (love that she left her helmet and backpack on)

 (our favorite part of the day)

 (amelia's birthday card to brook, I love that she included scarlett in her picture)



(13.1 miles in 1:49, only 6 minutes from my pr, even with an annoying bathroom break in the middle of the race.)

(we sent scarlett into nursery in may... a little early! she struggled at first, but now is so so brave and great. I would feel so free in church, if I wasn't serving as a nursery leader in the other class...)





(we got amelia a $5 two-wheeler, and amelia struggled a little bit at the beginning. this was her saying, "I can't do it. I'm dead.")




(celebrated jeremy's birthday with dinner at iggy's, where I told our server it was his birthday and got him a yummy sundae.)

(out on their "bikes")

 (how to shop with three kids!)

 (last day of preschool)

(last week of dance, where they learned a little routine to justin beibs "sorry." weeks later, we heard it at the food trucks and amelia yelled out, "I did my dance to this song!!!!")




(a little roadtrip prep-- lots of car activities for the girls)

No comments:

Post a Comment