Wednesday, August 17, 2016

march for the bodtchers




(brook's mom and I had a sweet deal where we would switch off keeping the girls for an hour or two every tuesday. the girls quickly became best friends. I taught them how to roll down the hill at the park one day, and they loved it!)

 (clover leis for daybreak kids club!)

 (someone had a fever, but I can't even remember who now)

(scarlett desperately wanted to join the older girls in dance!)


 (amelia keeping me company on my post-run stretch)



 (they love daddy's pancakes)



(scarlett went through a phase where she would just crawl up on the couch and "read a book" by herself! it always seemed so hilarious and darling to me.)


(aquarium days.)


(I started my 21 day fix in march, and in the next 9 weeks strengthened and sculpted my body. it was an insane fitness journey, and I'm so proud of what I did!)

(amelia always insisted on pushing scarlett on the way to school...)

 WE LOVE FOOD TRUCK THURSDAYS (until it got old...)

(tour of the new charles-bodtcher home. clearly amelia and rem's favorite part was the walk-in shower)

 (temple dedication)

 (tea party!)

 (more aquarium days)

(scarlett relaxing-- not watching tv, yes she would just sit on the couch like this!)

(a couple of amelia's personal purchases)

No comments:

Post a Comment