Saturday, May 5, 2012

34


so guess what?
babies born between 34 and 37 weeks generally do as well as full term babies.
so we're ready!

I've only gained 3 lbs in the last month,
which is nuts for the last trimester (I gained 6-8 in my first tri)
but my uterus is still measuring perfectly, so we're all good.

5/7 nights this week,
i didn't get out of bed once.
crazy again?
perfect and so convenient for finals week!
amelia is already so smart and so thoughtful and so good to me!
also, congrats to aunt collette for graduating college!!

in two weeks, we have our last every 2 week appointment
where how dilated my cervix will be measured.
and then we will start every week appointments.

can't wait.

i love you amelia ray!

1 comment:

  1. You are already such a cute little mom Liana! :)

    ReplyDelete