Tuesday, May 22, 2012

showered by our places we labor at

Jer and I got to attend both our work showers together!

shower from canyon creek:
(I've worked here for almost 3.5 years, and this is where our love story began)



don't worry,
I am pretty much a professional at making awkward faces for shower pictures...


cute tub and darling outfit from the DON, Anne :)


walker from sandi, randi, and jeannette!
(ps. if you didn't know,
Jer fell down the stairs in a walker when he was a baby. ha!)

I've always been dedicated to my job;
I can't hardly believe I will be closing this chapter in my life.
but I guess it just means I get to start a new chapter,
one that I will never have to close.



shower from Curo:
(Jeremy has worked here from almost a year,
and pretty much everyone just adores him!
what can I say, I married a sweetheart!)


it was ladybug themed...
and amelia got the cutest ladybug dress that she will be wearing next summer!!


we're pretty cheesy


one of jer's co-workers had her little boy about 2 months ago...
and he is just the most darling thing!
holding him just made me want my amelia to come out NOW! :)


and doesn't jer just look like a pro dad already?


there weren't any pictures,
but amelia got the CUTEST neon pink polka-dotted swimsuit in the world!
oh I about died!
I guess there will be no excuses for her to not go out to the pool this summer :)
also, one of Jer's patients also made us the most darling quilt ever
(apparently, he was her most favorite nurse! of course...)



thank you to all the ladies we work with,
who planned and threw these cute showers for us and our baby girl!
we are lucky to know and to be loved by you!

No comments:

Post a Comment