Monday, May 14, 2012

daughters will love like you do

happy mother's day to two incredible women in my life:

my own mother:

(a picture of our gift to her, because my dad took her out when we went to visit)

My mother is:
hardworking, dedicated, generous,
a great example of healthy living,
a wonderful cook,
a shopaholic, like myself
a valuer of academics,
such a hard worker,
and a strong woman for being able to raise me.


and my other mother:


Julie is:
supporting, endlessly loving, and devoted,
a wonderful teacher,
always listening,
kind & nonjudgemental,
also a shopaholic,
a spoiler of children,
and heaven-sent for loving all children.






Jeremy also spoiled me with a little mother's day surprise of my own:


I hope to be able to live up to his words
and the examples of motherhood I've had in my life.



Thank you to other mother figures that have influenced me
and helped me become the woman I am today:
Denise Johnson & Paula Hansen

xo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Liana. I am happy to be one of your other mothers. Can't wait to meet your little one!

    ReplyDelete