Sunday, May 20, 2012

36

well here we are at week 36.

I have this baby app on my phone
I remember when i was at week 12
and I would always scroll down to week 36 and just laugh at how far away that seemed.
and now my baby is the size of a crenshaw melon.

baby amelia is moving all the time.
and I'm still doing pretty well with sleeping through the night.
(bizzare, right?)
I'm really not complaining, I promise!
It could just be the exhaustion...
Jeremy told me that last night he came to bed
(when I was already asleep)
and put his hand on my belly
and she was just moving around like crazy for about a 1/2 hour!
and I didn't wake up ha!

speaking of exhaustion,
things are a lot bigger of a deal when you're tired.
trust me:
when in doubt, go take a nap.

this morning I had a dream
that Jeremy went behind my back and found an adoption agency for our baby!
I was furious!
and he had gotten called out to work so I didn't even get to yell when I woke up.
oh, but he got to hear about it when he got home...
turns out he had the same dream about me earlier this week.
bring on the bizzare dreams, i guess!

speaking of dreams,
I dream about labor, pretty much every night.
I don't think you can feel actual pain in dreams...
but it's always so realistic,
the panic, the breathlessness, the contractions, the timing
and I wake up sweating
right before I get to hold her.
it's so frustrating, but I can't help but be more and more excited!

she could come today, and I would be thrilled.

Jeremy's still trying to get me to quit my job.
he's always threatening to call my boss up himself
(he use to work there, so he's kinda got the in's)
my poor husband thinks I'm never going to quit
and just secretly go back right after I have the baby.
haha!
I guess I would think too that if I was married to me.

we've got a busy schedule for this coming week:
daddy's birfday
1st every week appt
last baby shower with jer's work
maternity pictures
family wedding

before we know it, it'll be week 37!
that's full term, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment