Sunday, May 24, 2015

5/24//


choice and accountability
plan of salvation
our savior, his perfect example + the atonement
scripture study

these were the themes that stood out most to me in our three hour block today. i'm grateful that these are central to my religion and how much they impact me. 1 pm church is hard on our babies, and hard on us. after sacrament, jer took amelia to nursery while i rocked sleeping scarlett. our bishop approached us, asked how i was feeling, and i about lost it on him, he certainly seems to always know exactly what we collectively and individually need, and i'm so grateful he serves us.

in other news, i got a new calling today!

and i fell asleep while jer and the girls were playing around and woke up to an empty house. it's refreshing and spooky at the same time. they'll be back soon, but i'll admit it's nice to have a little time to myself to finish complete sentences in my head.

happy sabbath! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment