Sunday, May 17, 2015

st. george 2015-- day 2

























girls girls, can we not just smile all together for the same picture? 


all my favorite family photos are selfies in front of this mirror in our hotel room... everyone looking and smiling!













Oh man, day 2 was long. Scarlett was sooooo sad all night long and let us know it, too! When I finally got her to sleep at 4 in the am in between my legs, I didn't move her, not even to cover myself with a blanket. Jeremy got in Amelia's queen bed (not that she needed that all to herself, anyway), and he totally woke up soaked in little girl urine! Bummer! All we (or maybe just I) could do at this point was laugh.

We drove to Zion's and hiked to Lower Emerald Pool. Amelia  l o v e d  the waterfall, and Scarlett napped through most of it. We rode the shuttle down to a secluded picnic area and had our veggies and sandwiches! (Amelia would sob every time we had to get off the bus, so sad). The girls napped on the drive home, and then the three of us hit the pool again to give Daddy a nap. Two babies at the pool by myself is a little nuts, luckily we live by a splash pool and not a real pool...

Off to the Dinosaur Museum, which honestly was kind of a bust. Jeremy was telling me the one at the Thankgiving Point was way more fun and cute, and Amelia would have loved it (turns out he took someone else on a date there once upon a time, busted!). Iggy's for dinner, it was so lovely outside and so perfect that nobody else had to hear our loud kids!

Bath time with Amelia's crazy long hair, bedtime for Scarlett babe, and we ended the night by finishing Mulan. Amelia still talks about her, Mushu, her friends, and "the bad guys" I think she liked the movie a little bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment