Sunday, May 17, 2015

st. george 2015-- day 1
















We've been itching to take a family vacation and all the pieces fell into place for the first weekend in May. Jeremy took second-half of Friday off from work, he charted while I drove, and the girls were out before we hit the freeway. It seemed as if we had planned everything perfectly. Ah, if only... rookie parents, we were! If there's one thing I took away from this trip, it's to just go with the flow. and that relaxing on a vacation goes out the window once you have two kids. I quickly learned to sit in the back row to entertain the girls while Jer chauffeured us around.

We arrived at the hotel and immediately hit the pool. Amelia loved the water and kept yelling for Scarlett to get in too. Afterwards, we headed to Walmart for a couple of items I forgot to pack (baby shampoo & lotion for the girls!)... I also left my phone there (and had a grand time worrying about it all night)! We had a lovely dinner at Larsen's Frostop and headed to the temple. Amelia kept yelling, "I love the temple!!!" Back at the hotel, we got the girls ready for bed. Amelia got to cuddle with us and watch the first half of Mulan (we're practicing for her birthday, and I'm sure we'll have no problems with this zombie babe). It was both Jeremy's and Amelia's first time, but my 23908432 time, and we all loved it the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment