Sunday, May 17, 2015

mother's day



on mother's day, i posted:
"this divine, sacred calling that is so, so hard has me in tears + on my knees almost every single day. i'm so grateful + overwhelmed to be trusted with this responsibility to grow and nurture these little spirits. last mother's day, we found out that scarlett was on her way, my arms have never been more full, but neither has my heart.

happy mother's day to you, regardless of what stage of motherhood you're in! thank you for inspiring me to love more + give more!"


what else is there to say? i've given every ounce of myself to this calling, and so has all my examples of motherhood. i dare say there's nothing more powerful than a mother's love.

xo

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!!! Those outfits are DARLING! You inspire me Liana!!! You are such a wonderful person, mama, friends, wife, etc etc etc!! Let's get together with Melissa soon now that she's feeling better! =) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete