Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Jeremy turns 31




(I totally dropped the ball this year, so it's stressing me out a little to post about this birthday...) Millie girl and I "baked" Jer a rice krispies cake during Scarlett's nap, and it turned out pinterest perfect! BAHAHA! Oh man, but it was fun letting Amelia try the rice krispies + frosting... it was one of those mommy-moments I've always dreamt about, and it was lovely! I put the girls down for a nap and took Jer out to one of his Jeremy-movies (Mad Max), because I figured it was his birthday, his choice! I also bought 31 candles, except I struggled to get them all on the cake and decided to just settle for the one candle... Annnnnnnnnyway, I was so happy that everyone minus Scarlett enjoyed the cake (next year, babe...)!! We planted our tomato plant and had In&Out for dinner after the girls were in bed.

I love my Jeremy and I'm so glad he was born. Every year, I think I know him + I love him, and every year I learn more and I love more. How does this happen? I've been thinking a lot lately about how grateful I am to his mom too... birthing him, loving him, raising him, teaching him to the man he is. I just love both of them.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment