Monday, May 11, 2015

april for the bodtchers

one of my resolutions for 2015 was to blog more. I wanted an accurate journal of my family to look back on, as oppose to random events here and there (this is why you might see all these random posts that are way too personal, or with too many pictures). it's so hard for me to keep up with this monthly posts. there's so many pictures!? mamas: help! what do you do with your photos??

april was a little busy for us, but I tried to put some of my favorite photos in this post:

oh, my mama heart!

love their matching pose. everyone always tells me scarlett is a mini jer.

these little magnet letters are a favorite from easter. amelia can spell her own name, scarlett, daddy, kohen, remy, and continuously asks me how to spell others' names, but I've struggled coming up with songs for each name!

 we love our rem!

 they love each other.

my favorite flowers, with pepsi and a tub of ice cream. being a mom of two is reeeeeeeeeeeally hard. harder than I care to admit on social media. I'm pretty sure I had a little more than the baby blues going on (depression is not my favorite word). I'm not completely over it, but I'm definitely on the mend! thanks jer, for seeing right through me!

 Amelia and her balance bike. I love watching her cruise by with her bumblebee helmet!

 I couldn't keep my eyes open at the ER, where we discovered a kidney stone!


Remy's second birthday party! My girls loved it!!!!! Also, I considered editing my hair (or lack of), but decided this would be a more accurate post depicting all the hair loss... yikes!

forgot my costco list at home. I only forgot the water + pancake mix... which is kinda a big deal for my sleep deprived brain!

 lazy evening on the couch

 love this crazy babe of mine!

 family walk to the park. I love the way amelia parks her bike. she's definitely a little perfectionist

also, I keep seeing all of your pictures that your kids have taken. so, I finally decided to teach amelia how to use the camera on my phone. ha! I get a lot of blurry thumb pictures, but also some sweet pictures of scarlett too!

scarlett always gives me this weird look when I take their daily picture together. girlfriend, just embrace it! (clearly amelia has!)

1 comment: