Saturday, July 5, 2014

10

my dearest,

we had our first appointment today and got to meet you via ultrasound. I have been smiling all morning, and my heart was racing, I just couldn't wait to see you and your flicker of a heartbeat. your daddy and sister both came to the appointment with us. when we zoomed in to take a good look at you, you were wiggling and even waved at us. it was so nice to see you a little further along, a little more developed with your four limbs! doc says we're measuring right up to 10w1d, putting you due on December 28th, a Christmas baby for sure! Amelia kept yelling "baby! baby!" during the ultrasound. when Dr. Thackeray printed pictures of you, Amelia snatched them up to give you kisses. I just know you two will be the best of friends. I hope you are a girl, Daddy hopes you are a boy; we both just want you to be happy and healthy.

i love you so!
mom




No comments:

Post a Comment