Saturday, July 5, 2014

7

dear baby,

I am so very happy you exist. I haven't seen you, or heard you, or felt you. But, I love you and I pray for you and worry about you. I've prayed about you for a long time actually-- I've hoped that you'd join our family for what feels like an eternity. You have a loving Daddy, who works very hard to protect his family, and is very excited to hold you. You have a big sister, Amelia, she's the one that kisses you often, jabs at you and calls for you, and says "night night, baby!" when she naps and goes down for the night. You have me, I'm growing you, and I couldn't be more grateful. We all love you so very much. We can't wait for time to pass to see you, to feel you, from the inside and the out, to smell you, to kiss you, to hear you.

love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment