Saturday, July 5, 2014

11

Hi babe,

Wishing I could see you wiggling around in utero via ultrasound in right now. I'm kicking myself for not recording it at the appointment. First world problems, right? We are so bless for the technology and medical advancements we have access to in our day. Your big sis turned two on Sunday, the same day you turned 11 weeks. I always thought you'd be here, or almost here by now. But looking from this perspective, I see all the blessings that have come and will come from waiting patiently (and impatiently). I'm not sure if you'll ever have this exact experience, but I'm sure you will have a similar experience of waiting and longing and praying, and feeling like Heavenly Father is being silent. But He is there, and He is listening, and He knows when and exactly how you are struggling. Be patient, and trust Him. I promise everything happens for a reason, even all the heartaches that lead to growth and all the setbacks with opportunities for comebacks, everything will eventually be okay. I hope you know that I'll always be there too. I'll always love you infinitely and immeasurably, and so will your dad.

I'm so grateful you chose me to be your mom.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment