Saturday, July 5, 2014

8

dear baby,

I don't know how many weeks old you are yet, but for someone so small, you've been creating quite a ruckus. I've been feeling pretty sick, but I am trying to remember about how grateful I am to have you growing inside of me. (so so so grateful) You're too small for me to feel at this point, but I swear I feel tightening and pulling inside of me. It must be in my head. For the most part, Amelia does not like it when I lay down to rest. She also still thinks your home (my tummy) is her trampoline. (sorry for the occasional unpreventable earthquakes!) She does love you so much; she probably kisses you at least 10 times a day (now without me asking) and tells you how much she loves you. We can't wait for you to get a little bigger so your presence can be felt from the outside! In other news, your daddy turned 30 years old this week! We sure love that man. I think he is a little worried about making sure I can stay at home with you and Amelia when you come. I also think everything will work out fine. I'm so grateful for you and I feel so blessed we only have around 8 months before we meet. I get down on my knees often and thank God for you and constantly pray I will be able to be a good mother. I hope you know that being a good mother to my children is the most important thing to me; to teach you, to grow you, to love you, to protect you.

I love you,
Mom


1 comment:

  1. you melt my heart.

    thank you for being the greatest example of a sweet, sweet mother.

    i can't imagine how you do it all..!

    ReplyDelete