Saturday, July 5, 2014

14

Dear Baby,

I can't believe we're out of the first trimester! We're feeling better and better everyday. At the end of last week, we ran the Ragnar together and it was amazing and awful. I'm happy we did it together, but you'll have to remind me to never do it while pregnant again. I got you a cute Ragnar onesie... I still can't believe you're real enough I can buy you things! We had another doctor's appointment this Monday-- this was the first doctor's appointment your daddy couldn't make. I felt overwhelmed with fear when Dr. Thackeray couldn't find your heartbeat with the doppler right away. I know it's silly that moms seem to worry a lot more than necessary, but really, I held my breathe the whole two minutes. You're healthy, and full of kicks and movement, just like big sis Amelia. I'm so happy to already be feeling your kicks every now and then. I'm so grateful you're growing so well. I can't believe we'll get two ultrasounds in the next month for you-- can't wait to find out if you're a boy or a girl!

xo,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment