Sunday, July 13, 2014

15

dear baby,

this week we went to girls' camp for a couple of days with the young women in our ward-- I'm so grateful for them and their bright shiny testimonies. I hope I'll be able to remember their special love for Christ and the gospel and share it with you one day. we've also been a little more sick this week, which I hope will leave our system quite soon! big sis amelia has been copying like a sponge; her latest interest is "throwing up" (making really weird sounds) over the toilet like mommy does often-- not sure if this is funny or sad. daddy and I both think this pregnancy is a bit more challenging, but I'm sure all the details will get fuzzy when we hold you in our arms. we start my new job on Monday, and I'm thrilled! bear with me as we launch off with a 40 hour week! we also find out next week if you will be named baby scarlett or baby ethan-- we can't wait! until then, I'm happy to continue feeling you kick often and dreaming up what our future will be like as a family of four.

love,
mom


1 comment:

  1. OO yay you shared names! Love them! =D So cute that you have Amelia in every belly pic!

    ReplyDelete