Thursday, October 9, 2014

28

Dear Scarlett,

My pregnancy app tells me you are the size of an iceberg lettuce this week, weighing only about 2.2 pounds. But my goodness, you've been pushing out a lot or stretching out maybe? And also, lots of kicking while you're at it. Ack! I wonder if you'll like your space when you're out of the womb, too. Amelia has not loved your kicking when she's cuddling with me, maybe you'll be a better cuddler in a few months?

We went to the pumpkin patch for fhe this week, and spent some time finding a perfect white pumpkin. I thought maybe it would be fun to start a tradition this year in going to multiple patches and buying a pumpkin for each member of the family? We'll see if we continue this throughout the years...

This week, Daddy and I celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary. Oh babe, I love him so much-- He is so good to us. I hope you always see how hard he works and how much he loves. He does it quietly and humbly, but with a full force! We truly are the luckiest girls!

Daddy and I have been wondering what you'll look like. If you'll have curly hair like Amelia when she came out, if you'll have tons of it or none at all (you know how I love bald babies). We wonder if you'll have your daddy's ears and big eyes, or my girly lips and smaller frame? We wonder if you'll come earlier or wait the full 40 weeks to cook. We wonder if you'll have as much attitude as Amelia did (does). We just keep wondering. Wondering if life will ever be the same, but figuring we'll just find a new normal to this wonderful journey. Nevertheless, we're excited for you to comes join the insanity!

xo,
Mom

\

No comments:

Post a Comment