Friday, October 17, 2014

hunting for witches at gardner village


my j + a, love them!



Amelia is obsessed with elephants, so naturally we stuck her on top of this cute figurine. She kept yelling, "too big!!!! get down please!!" HA!








She despises the sun when we're driving in the evening and always yells, "no thanks sun!!!!" and asks to wear my sunglasses. You can totally see how distressed she is in this picture!

We love hunting for witches at Gardner Village! This stage of toddlerhood is one of my favorites-- watching Amelia soak everything in is the most rewarding part of motherhood. We found all witches around the village, and Amelia definitely loved the witch riding her bike and witch sitting on the potty. Daddy said his favorite was the one lifting up her dress. (I might have peed in my pants.) HA.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment