Monday, October 13, 2014

f o u r y e a r s



Four years, four years. Can it be four years already? Jer and I exchanged simple cards in the morning when I got home from work, before he was about to leave. Maybe it was the exhaustion, maybe it was the hormones, but his words made me all teary. I wasn't the only one with tears though. :) Also, noted my favorite sunflowers? Also note the gum? Jer says it was Amelia's contribution-- apparently she had climbed over the conveyor belt and picked it out while he was putting the flowers and cart on the belt. Love her.

My mom came over in the afternoon to watch Amelia, and Jer got off from work early. We spent our evening at the oquirrh mountain temple, buca di beppo for dinner (that lasted us another 72 meals), and headed home to put Amelia to bed before a movie to finish the evening.

One of our 2014 goals was to go on an anniversary cruise. Plans changed, and we didn't think it was the best idea to go with a babe at 28 weeks gestation, Instead, we opted to keep it more simple and cherish our last anniversary with just one baby on the outside. I bet things will be infinitely more interesting from here on out.

He's the best part of being Mrs. Bodtcher.
xo

3 years
2 years
1 year

No comments:

Post a Comment