Friday, October 17, 2014

pumpkin picking at peterson family farm














I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it's my most favorite time of the year! I love October because it kicks off all my favorite holidays rolling all the way to Christmas. October has been pretty busy for us so far, and gearing up for Halloween is no joke for us! We love Peterson Family Farm, especially since it's so close to home. It's our second year picking here, and we decided to just get one pumpkin (starting a new tradition, methinks!) Amelia loves running around and pondering on each pumpkin... Usually she'll tell us it's "too big" if she can't pick it up. HA! We loved the petting zoo, tractors, and hayrides here; couldn't think of a better place to kick off our autumn!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment